Creative Designer (Rolling Applications)
This position will require a creative yet business-savvy person that is able to wear many hats. Every day looks a little different at Red Griffin due to the many services we offer and the different types of clients we serve. This role offers the opportunity to have a hand in many different projects.
This person will be corresponding with clients, collaborating on branding and advertising strategies, creating and curating content, brainstorming photoshoot ideas, designing marketing materials, assisting with project management, working with the team to plan & accomplish events, and helping with administrative needs.
- Manage social media platforms for our clientele including strategy, content creation, posting, audience engagement, and analyzing insights
- Contribute to relevancy and growth of Red Griffin’s digital presence: website, blog, social media, networking events, newsletter, etc.
- Help manage email marketing campaigns for various clients
- Collaborate on brand identities for various clients and how that is translated into digital platforms, marketing materials and advertising campaigns
- Create brand collateral for various clients including business cards, brochures, etc.
- Assist in event planning and coordination
- Photo and video shoot organization and execution
- Eventually, Project Management of your own clients: responsible for client communication, assisting in proposal creation, product research, plan of action strategy, the delegation of assignments, collaboration with the team, successful completion of the project, service satisfaction, and client follow-up to ensure lasting relationships
- Positive attitude and a friendly approach to everyone you meet
- Professional communication and appearance with clients
- Teamwork and appreciation for collaboration
- Ability to handle multiple assignments/deadlines at once
- Flexibility to work with various client industries and personality types
- Willingness to develop new skills to contribute to the team
- Desire to grow as a person and a professional
- Attention to detail while still working toward the big picture
- Highly organized and a self-starter with efficient time management skills
- Excellent grammar and punctuation for creating content
- Genuine desire to serve others
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite (Beginner to Intermediate Level)
- Strong understanding of current marketing trends and strategies
Additional Skills We Will Love
- 1-2 years of graphic design experience in any field
- 1-2 years of previous or current social media or project management
- Photography skills – ability to assist with set design/shot list for client photoshoots
- Experience using WordPress or other CMS website design programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or commensurate experience
- Our office hours are Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm but there are many days that are spent elsewhere (i.e. meeting with a client, on site for a photo/video shoot, working an event, at a coffee shop for a breath of fresh air, etc.).
- We always have a Keurig hot and ready.
- We are a small and diverse group of people when it comes to life experience, professional skills, hidden talents, and strengths.
Think you’d be a good fit? Submit your resume, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include ‘Creative Designer’ in the subject line.
As a rolling application, we are always keen to hear from individuals who would be interested in joining our team. If you’d like to throw your creative hat in the ring to be considered for future positions, please feel welcome to submit an application below. You may not hear from us right away, but you’ll be the first candidates we consider when new positions open.
Stuck in a rut? Creatively blocked? Out of coffee!? As part of a creative branding agency, the constant pressure to be innovative, unique, and impactful with our content can be draining. It’s tough to avoid the competition, and it’s even tougher to come up with a truly one-of-a-kind idea.
We know branding is important because everyone tells us it is. It’s tirelessly discussed in executive meetings across industries. It’s proven through ROI’s. It’s evident in sales. It’s expressed through word of mouth, moving from ear to ear. Do you know why, though?
Times are changing! Over the last few months, we’ve all faced incredible challenges due to Covid-19. It’s been a journey into the unknown, as we have dealt with the virus itself, and all of the fallout that has affected our businesses, economy, and nearly every aspect...
As a hyper-creative team, we’re always practicing our craft. Every day we’re trying to push the boundaries, consistently offer fresh ideas and perspectives and find ways to showcase a brand in a new light. This can lead to multiple “writer’s blocks” and shorter “ideas” lists. We’ve discovered where the root of our creative rut stems from and how to overcome it. We encourage you to shake up your routine, overcome this idea that it has to be perfect, and slow down your process.