Creative DesignerYou’re creative, detail-oriented, super talented, and probably a bit quirky.
This position will require a creative yet business-minded person that is able to wear many hats. Every day looks a little different at Red Griffin due to the many services we offer and different types of clients we serve. This role offers the opportunity to have a hand in many different projects.
This person will be corresponding with clients, collaborating on branding strategies, creating and curating content, brainstorming photoshoot ideas, designing marketing materials such as logos, websites, and brochures, assisting with project management, working with the team to plan & accomplish events, and helping with administrative needs.
- Manage social media platforms for our clientele including content calendar and creation, posting, audience engagement, and analytics
- Contribute to relevancy and growth of Red Griffin’s digital presence: website, blog, social media content & graphics, networking events, eBlast updates, etc.
- Engage with
audienceand respond to comments/messages on social channels while maintaining our established brand voice
- Help manage email marketing including setting up and testing comprehensive email campaigns
- Build and Maintain new and current client relationships
- Collaborate on the design of websites and brand identities for various clients
- Create on various brand collateral in Adobe such as business logos, flyers, advertisements (digital & print), brochures, etc.
- Assist in event planning and coordination
- Collaborate on advertising campaigns and
- Project management: responsible for client communication, assisting in proposal creation, product research, plan of action strategy, the delegation of assignments, collaboration with the team, successful completion of the product, service satisfaction, and client follow-up to ensure lasting relationships.
- Contribute to the health and cleanliness of our cozy office on Music Row (washing dishes, taking out the trash, picking up desk space, reporting any office needs that come to your attention)
- Positive attitude and a friendly approach to everyone you meet
- Professional communication and appearance with clients
- Teamwork and appreciation for collaboration
- Ability to handle multiple assignments/deadlines at once
- Ability to plan ahead and provide content/objective calendars in advance for clients
- Flexibility to work with various client industries and personality types
- Willingness to develop new skills to contribute to the team
- Desire to grow as a person and a professional
- Attention to detail while still working toward the big picture
- Highly organized with an efficient time management process of working
- Excellent grammar and punctuation for creating content
- A self-starter
- Genuine desire to serve others
- An eye for aesthetic detail
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Suite (Beginner to Intermediate Level)
- Strong understanding of current marketing trends and strategies
Additional Skills We Will Love
- 1-2 years of graphic design experience in any field
- 1-2 years of previous or current social media or project management
- Photography skills – ability to assist with set design/shot list for client photoshoots
- Experience using WordPress or other CMS website design programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or commensurate experience
- Our office hours are Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm but there are many days that are spent elsewhere (i.e. meeting with a client, on site for a photo/video shoot, working an event, at a coffee shop for a breath of fresh air, etc.).
- We always have a Keurig hot and ready.
- We are a small and extremely diverse group of people when it comes to life experience, professional skills, hidden talents, and strengths.