You like a fast-paced environment. You definitely don’t mind attention. You can talk your way in and out of any room.
Red Griffin’s sales associate is responsible for following leads, obtaining new clientele, and elevating our presence and reputation as a competing branding agency. We work with all types of clients in a wide range of industries so we need someone who is willing to approach any professional. We are looking for a salesperson that is personable and comfortable with genuine face-to-face relationship building. Along with your go-getter personality, our coaching on Red Griffin’s company brand and services will ensure that you are well equipped for the job. This is a part-time base pay + commission opportunity for someone that is interested in what we do as a company and is relevant in the happenings of Music City.
- Increase sales and profit by growing key, targeted customers.
- Service and grow existing customer relationships.
- Grow our reach by presenting prospective clients and creative sales opportunities to the team.
- Utilize cold calls, warm leads, face-to-face, and other creative opportunities to obtain clients.
- Reach out to appropriate and relevant potential clients.
- Provide weekly sales report to project manager.
- Attend bi-weekly staff meeting to present results to the team.
- Attend local networking events.
- Maintain professional appearance and demeanor when representing Red Griffin.
- We want a go-getter!- someone who is creative and passionate about what they do.
- Positive attitude and a friendly approach to both strangers and friends.
- Kindness and compassion are key.
- Time management and trustworthy work ethic.
- Ability to plan ahead and provide strategy plans in advance.
- Flexibility to work with various client industries and personality types.
- Willingness to be patient and appreciative of client’s time.
- Instinctive rapport-building skills (both verbal and nonverbal).
- Attentive listening skills – this is a big one! We want our sales associate to represent our company, which means every client is treated like they are a priority.
- Interpersonal skills and discernment- to be able to read the client and service their needs.
- Strategic questioning skills to discover client values/needs/opportunities.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive to communicate with the team and record data.
- Prior experience in sales, customer service or operations.
- Must also be self motivated and possess the ability to work independently.
- Must have valid driving license & car insurance, and the capability to drive to meetings and client visits.
Additional Skills We Will Love
- 2-3 years of sales experience in any field
- Bachelor’s Degree education or higher
- Our office hours are Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm but there are many days that are spent elsewhere (i.e. meeting with a client, on site for a photo/video shoot, working an event, at a coffee shop for a breath of fresh air, etc.).
- We always have a Keurig hot and ready.
- We are a small and extremely diverse group of people when it comes to life experience, professional skills, hidden talents, and strengths for this team.
- We do not mess around with team birthdays – expect a long lunch including cake and singing!
Times are changing! Over the last few months, we’ve all faced incredible challenges due to Covid-19. It’s been a journey into the unknown, as we have dealt with the virus itself, and all of the fallout that has affected our businesses, economy, and nearly every aspect...
Our world is being jolted with the pandemic spread of Covid-19. The intensity of fear and concern seems to be growing, as we begin to see the path of this disease here in the United States. Not only is there a tremendous concern...
Download a free PDF of our social media strategy guide. Figure out the specific content and aesthetic that will help you reach your target audience and accomplish your goals.
We know that branding can seem overwhelming and letting go can be difficult but take a sigh of relief because we are experts! We’re giving you an in-depth look at our creative process and the journey the client will take throughout our time together.